Page banner image

rain and mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wiley on January 09, 2023 at 23:04:36

Here in No. California, we have been getting tons of rain, causing flooding and trees to fall, etc. But it has left the trails and the parks incredibly muddy. Today I went for a hike on a long winding trail up in the hills. At the end of the trail, there was a low point where water had puddled. I checked to see if it was deep or the ground around it was hard, but my shoes stepped into about 6 inches of mud, coating them instantly and letting muddy water seep inside. With a little stirring from my now muddy shoes, I was able to make it into a large mud puddle, about 4 inches deep. I wasted no time "falling" down into the mud, getting my jeans and hoody very muddy and instantly soaked. I could feel the water soaking into my white briefs. I sloshed around, flipped over on my back, grabbed handfuls and stuffed it down my pants, into my hair, all over my face, for the complete covered-in-mud look. It felt great to be back in nature like that with good clean mud! I was soaked to the skin too, water dripping out of my hoody and shirt, my jeans soaked, muddy and shiny. I weighed a few pounds more in mud, but I made my way back to my car and stripped down to my tighty whities and pulled on a pair of trackies and a clean hoody, threw my heavy pile of mud covered clothes into a big towel that I could carry everything in, and went home. In the shower, it took a while, but I got everything pretty clean (white briefs will get tossed) and ready for a new adventure. Anyone in No California wanting to get really muddy?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]