Page banner image

Re: Closed Pool Party (and other updates)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 25, 2023 at 03:08:35

In Reply to: Closed Pool Party (and other updates) posted by Robert on February 24, 2023 at 07:41:54:

Hi Robert, hope you're good?

I can't actually even remember that snow story, but it sounds very interesting. Are you sure it actually posted, or just failed? I've had LOADS, that I've spent absolutely AGES on, that failed when posting. I get soooo mad about it & it does put me off doing more, so I ALWAYS do them on word now & then cut & paste in here ... just so I can look for words that might be banned if it fails, even then sometimes I've just given up & thought F it!!

So Robert, you might know I'm like still 14 ... but have absolutely loved this S since being about 8! As I've got older my interest has got way worse ... normally coz of the effect it has now I'm a teenager! I guess your lads have the same experience. Here in the UK we actually live in skwl uniform like 5 days a week from 7am until at least 5pm ... sometimes longer if we don't go home after skwl, but go out with m8s instead. I know to LOADS of peeps here skwl uniform is something that should be respected ... but in reality it just becomes clothes we HAVE to wear everyday & as a result it gets LOADS of punishment. You show me a kid in the UK who says they look after their uniform & I will show you the BIGGEST liar ever!! Even girls now at my skwl just don't care! They walk through flooding & puddles in their shoes & tights. I've seen girls from my skwl in the local brook, where we have rope swings, totally soaked. Blouse, skirts, tights & shoes ... they were actually REALLY enjoying it, LOL! Last year I saw 3 girls jump in after skwl & splash each other until they were dripping, including blazers! There was this yr7 (11 yr old) kid, a brother of 1 of the girls, just stood watching his Sister & her friends get soaked. He actually looked a bit timid stood there in his brand new uniform. I couldn't beleive it when the Sister & the girls dragged him in & actually dunked him under!! He stood up saturated & like scared to death looking at himself. I knew he was thinking S, Mum is gonna kill ME! After a while he loosened up & went back in a few times to splash the girls ... BTW, he doesn't care 1 bit now & has progressed to worse things, LOL.

So Robert, I have an Insta page ... not posted much recently. But I have a Canadian m8 on there who I chat with sometimes. I actually think he is about Robbie's age. He enjoys same fun as us. Loves soaking sox & trainers at ANY opportunity. Anyways, he tells me that ATM it is really hard to get new white sports sox ... coz the imports aren't coming in properly. Do your lads wear white sox, do they have this problem too?

Do you think this pool party might turn into a FORMAL party like one you wrote about b4? Have they done anything formal recently? I often go to skwl soaked to the skin coz I either ride my bike there in the rain in just my blazer, or walk & splash in puddles on the way. Sometimes if we can find an overflowing gutter outside a shop, we just dare each other to see who can stand under it the longest LOL ... that's usually ME BTW!! Teachers can't say S, coz we just say ... "it's raining Sir & we've walked or ridden in!" The Sir bit is very important though ... but you can be a bit sarcastic with the tone LOL.

So Sam, I think is getting the teen development stage ... know what I mean?! So maybe that is why he's suddenly overtaken Robbie in antics? Anyways, he's had a good Teacher in Robbie & probs wants to prove himself now ... & go that bit further. My younger Bro Aidy is a bit like that ... just gotta go OTT!!

I REALLY love your stories Robert, but I love detail about the clothes, including colours. Robbie's restaurant fun would have been well cool if he'd been smartly dressed in like black pants & shirt, but soaking ANYTHING is soooo much fun! Getting saturated is SIC Bro!!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]