Page banner image

Re: Closed Pool Party (and other updates)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on February 28, 2023 at 06:47:49

In Reply to: Re: Closed Pool Party (and other updates) posted by Ry on February 25, 2023 at 03:08:35:

Hi Ry.

Sorry, for some reason I missed your message before.

Yeah, so the snow day story did actually post, had some comments, then was suddenly gone. I think I had left a swear word in it so I thought maybe it got deleted because of that, but I guess it's possible that all the spam around it at that time messed it up and I got deleted.

Anyway, Zonie basically summed it up (thanks!).

I think Sam would love it if he saw any girls get wet - all the girls he knows are afraid of a drop of water, not to mention getting soaked. Robbie hasn't been able to convince his girlfriend Arowyn to get wet either - she just says "makes you look cute, but I'm not doing it". Maybe that will change at the pool party :).

Both the boys have their own Instagram pages, but in their real names, and they aren't really ready to "out" themselves for sure on this site. Robbie said "it's kinda sketchy at times", and I do agree with him. That's one of the reasons I post here and not the boys. I know we could make a fake email or something, but even that nowadays, Google knows about everything. I use a VPN even for this just to be sure there's no hacking involved or any security issues, so I'd rather not try to join an Instagram in a fake name. So unless Robbie or Sam did join your page in their real names (I highly doubt it), then that's not the same person you're chatting with. I don't know if that's what you were implying or not, ha ha. Otherwise, they won't join it.

About the pool party, Sam's already thought about it lots (it's all he talked about for a couple days, even though it's still a month away), and he wants to have different groups of clothing - with enough attendees, he figured that he'll get that good mix of types. He might wear a suit himself - he's thought about it (and we've said he could if he gets one that can either be washed, or that he is growing out of), but he also said there's something for wearing normal, everyday clothes too. Robbie wore a suit back at that pool party (the first story I put here), but Sam didn't get wet in that. Sam's also said he might bring a suitcase full of clothes, and keep changing constantly. One of his friends from his baseball team, Mickey, did that when he came here the one time - brought a suitcase of a couple of outfits.

Thanks for the compliment about the stories - it tends to take me forever to write them because I mostly have to go off of memory from what the boys say. I do occasionally "make up" bits, mostly if I can't remember something or if it was completely hearsay (like when they go to the river and I didn't tag along) - they tell me a quick "teenager-summary" (quick and in a couple sentences max), and I basically write it up into something that may not be exactly what happened, but it's close. The boys always review it first anyway, and if I really messed something up, they'll usually tell me. I always post details of clothes because that's what I was always interested in when I was their age (well, a bit older). I liked to think about exact things and what they'd look like or feel like wet (particularly shoes when I discovered how they feel wet). And I know there are some people on here that also like that. I am a visual person, so I post links of the same shoe types for people just in case they want to see the exact type. I don't know if you can see the same links or not, as many of the links are Canadian sites, but my hope is that they do.

About the kitchen thing - the funny thing is, that if Robbie had been scheduled to work as a waiter, he would have been wearing nice pants and a white dress shirt, tucked in, etc. But because he was supposed to be on dish duty, he wore the jogging pants and such. It's not that uncommon to see one of the volunteer waiters/waitresses wearing "normal" clothes (instead of dress clothes), but the boss prefers they dress up. He said he wouldn't have dared to get any of those clothes wet with that boss, as then he would have been fired. This is the thing with Robbie - he seems to know when to get wet and when not to, or rather when he can get away with it and when he won't. He said to me one time he was there that he almost challenged one of the other waiters to see how many tables they could serve and that the one that served the least by a certain time would have to get soaked and serve one last table while soaked, but he said his conscience was telling him not to do that, so he didn't.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]