Page banner image

More Wet Shorts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on February 28, 2023 at 11:03:45

Introduction:
I was looking at the “Shorts Again” posts and a thought came back to my mind from when me was growing up in the 1970s. The public swimming baths that I went too was an old Victorian building that had a large basic rectangular pool with no slides to play on but it did have a small diving board at the deep end. It had 2 changing rooms one for males and one for females. It had a long corridor with cubicles that had a wooden bench inside each one along one side of the wall and lockers along the other wall with the shower area and pool side at the far end. In the 1970s all us boys and men had on swimming trunks in the pool bit like speedos. For me I never did like them but had no choice.

Wet Nylon Shorts Part 1:
When I was at primary school we had swimming lessons at the public swimming baths and was just a short walk away from the school. One day as we were changing into our swimming trunks I could see that one boy in our class was standing in the corridor in just his white nylon school PE shorts that we would normaly have on in the gym. At first me thought he had on his swimming trunks under the shorts and was going to take them off. But no he closed his locker door and was waiting for us. I guess he had forgotten we had swimming today but had his normal PE kit for gym class with him. As we made our way to the pool side I was walking behind him looking at his white shorts thinking I wish me had on my white nylon school PE shorts. We got to the pool side but had to wait in a row along the wall until the lifeguard that was going to teach us was ready. His shorts are still dry at this point. I can not remember what the reaction from the lifeguard was when he had seen the boy in the white shorts but he was allowed to continue. One at a time we jump into the pool. I watch as he jumps in the water with his white shorts on. I was right behind him. We continue with the class with us all swimming around. At the end we all made our way into the showers. The shower area was a large open area so you could see each other. I do not know what it is but I could not keep my eyes off those now transparent shorts sticking to him and see his pink skin and all his bits through his shorts. I watch as he rubs soap all over his body and shorts then rinse it out. :-) I keep watching his lovely wet shorts as we make our way back into the changing room.

Wet Nylon Shorts Part 2:
This was a few years later I think early 1980s. By now I liked to get my school PE shorts and if me was lucky my t shirt wet in the bath when I could get away with it. One day I wanted to find out how it would feel like to swim in the pool with my school PE kit. I made my way to the public swimming baths without any family, friends or school with me to worry about seeing me in wet clothes. I change into my white nylon school PE shorts and a white t shirt. The t shirt was not a school one it had a picture on the front of it. Just as I was about to shut the locker I was thinking too much on what the lifeguard might think of me swimming in a t shirt so I chickened out on having my T shirt in the pool and put it in the locker. All me has on is just my white nylon school PE shorts. I make my way to the pool side and sit on the edge for a moment. The lifeguard is at the far end and can not see that me has on shorts. I then step into the pool. As me propels myself through the water I enjoy the feel of my nylon shorts with the flow of the water moving over them. By now my bits inside the shorts had grown but they now have the space to slide around. I still wish that me had on my t shirt in the pool but for now my bits are very happy in just my nylon shorts and it feels wonderful. I did not have any goggles with me to see what the shorts look like when they move underwater. After a while in the water I needed to pee. I did not care and as it flooded into my shorts I had a warm feeling inside them but the water around the outside was still a bit colder. I continue to swim around and the lifeguard did not bother me. My time in the pool was up but stay in the pool just a bit longer and let a few other people go into the shower area first. As I made my way over to the steps I still wanted to to soak my t shirt. As I made my way up the steps back to dry land my nylon shorts was sticking to me and very transparent I had a look down and could see my bits through the shorts. :-) I made my way to the locker and put on my t shirt then close the locker and make my way back to the showers. Slowly I soak my white t shirt under the shower and now matches my shorts transparent and sticking to my body. I look down at my shorts and could see a boner looking back at me. :-) By luck I find part of a bar of soap that someone had left. I rub the soap into my t shirt and shorts. One bloke did pass by the showers on the way into the pool. I could not hide anything. I am shure he had a good look at me but did not say anything and continued on his way. I continue to soak myself in the shower and enjoy the warm water flow over my soggy t shirt and shorts. Spend ages in the shower just looking at and rubbing my hands over my t shirt and shorts. Eventually me drips back to the changing area feeling very happy with myself.

Conclusion:
The Victorian swimming baths was so old that it could not be updated and was pulled down. They did build a new leisure centre in another part of the town. I remember swimming in my football shirt and shorts. :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]