Page banner image

Re: Closed Pool Party (and other updates)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike Lotheson on February 28, 2023 at 18:18:57

In Reply to: Re: Closed Pool Party (and other updates) posted by Robert on February 26, 2023 at 18:04:47:

Good to hear you are considering Niagara this summer. The town is a tacky tourist trap so find a hotel with a pool near Hamilton.
I have never done the boat that goes into the spray below the falls myself. It looked a bit tame and I somehow doubt the tour busses and gift shops want a bunch of people in wet clothes.
The Whirlpool Jet is more popular with independent travellers although they do have an enclosed (dry) boat for the tour bus groups. Feel free to give those passengers some good natured abuse as your boats pass.
You do get a few members of the dry swimwear appreciation society on the trip but they tend to sit in the back row enjoying their personal sauna in the waterproofs that you should decline on a hot day. After your ride and total soaking you can go for a beer or ice cream wearing your clothes soaked with clean fresh water. While they go and change back into their neatly folded outlet store range designer leisurewear.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]