Page banner image

Re: T shirts From Heaven

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on March 08, 2023 at 17:51:26

In Reply to: Re: T shirts From Heaven posted by wetchas on March 08, 2023 at 09:17:42:

The path is a bit of green space that has a footpath and bike path with trees and bushes allong each side. The t shirts that I found were a bit too far and out of sight from the road and too scattered around to have just fallen off a lorry. I too wonder how and who put them there. I guess someone just had a clear out. I think me was lucky to find them when I did. Me dont go this way all the time and by the condition of the t shirts they might have only been there for a few days at the most. The weather has changed rain and even some snow on the ground. The t shirts would have been no use to anyone by now. I like to have a good ripping session from time to time with my older worn out clothes but never with as many t shirts at one go. This was a moment not to miss and it was my birthday.

I also had a few shell suits when me was yonger. Love the feel of them and texture when me got soaked in them. Wish me still had them. I am shure your Shell Suit would have been ok after a shower in it then put it in the wash. I guess the wonderfull feeling of your new wet and messy shell suit made you too happy and you got a bit too over excited. :-) I dont blame you I would have done the same thing. :-) Did you plan to rip up your new shell suit? Hope you got a new shell suit to play in but stay away from that duckpond.

Lucky you had undies on under your shell suit. I know some of us boys love to have nothing under our trackys. Me is one of them. :-) Did anyone pass you on your way back home?

The dustmen would not know. The remains of lots of wet t shirts are very heavy for 1 bin bag. Used about 3 bin bags over 2 days and mixed up the ripped t shirts bits with other rubbish.

I love soaking my old clothes then rip them apart. Can be even more fun when you have a good friend chase you into the sea in light blue pyjamas they turn transparent so that my friend can see everything. I just let him catch me as he rips my transparent pyjamas into bits. :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]