Page banner image

Getting my shirt wet walking home

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by WetShirtsRule on March 09, 2023 at 04:26:25

Hi there,

This is something I thought I'd share. It was a bit of fun for me :)

This was a fairly warm day. The temperature was in the low 30's (celcius). I had something to do in the next suburb and was walking home. I had a dark navy blue t-shirt with me. Being warm, once I'd started walking back, I decided to take my shirt off to keep cool. I enjoy having my shirt off as well as wearing a wet shirt, so this isn't a big deal for me.

On the way home though, there was a small creek that I crossed and I couldn't help myself. I went over to the creek, dunked my shirt in so it got completely soaked, and then put it back on. I then grabbed a couple of handfuls of water, and then ran it down the front of my shirt so that it would then properly cling to my body.

I wasn't game to get the rest of my clothes wet. While it was tempting, I was out in public and didn't have a change of clothes. If my wet shirt became a problem, or I became nervous, I at least had the option to take it back off.

In this case though, it wasn't a problem. I walked the rest of the way home (about 20 minutes or so) with my wet shirt on, not really caring about what other people thought. I tried to walk confidently and it felt great to be able to cool off. Nobody that I walked past really seemed to notice or care.

Once I got back home, I ran some more water through my shirt again and just sat in front of my computer. The wet shirt felt great and really helped me keep cool for the rest of the afternoon.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]