Page banner image

New Discovery

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on April 28, 2023 at 10:55:03

I recently discovered a new (to me) wacky wet guy. His name is Alejandro Corralles Felix and he is a Mexican cowboy who really likes to get wet in his boots, jeans, shirt and hat. Not sure what his occupation is but I think he must be a celebrity of some type. He apparently has videos on tik tok, instagram, you tube and face book. All videos are in Spanish, which I do not understand, but I do understand the getting wet part. And this guy really likes to get wet! He swims in irrigation ditches, rivers and streams, in hotel pools, sits under waterfalls and clearly loves it! He doesn't get wet in all his vids but does in many. Once in a while he does remove his boots but usually leaves them on. He has lots of energy and enthusiasm. Anyone else heard of him or know anything about him. Google his name and tons of videos come up. Like I said not all show him getting wet but many do so you kinda got to scroll through them. Apparently he explores various places around the Senora, Mexico area and discusses food, local features and the landscape, which is beautiful. So google him and enjoy. Will be glad to hear what others think or know about him.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]