Page banner image

Re: Wet clothes / shower in clothes (advise asked for first time)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on May 12, 2023 at 14:49:00

In Reply to: Re: Wet clothes / shower in clothes (advise asked for first time) posted by drippingwet on May 12, 2023 at 14:39:00:

I too avoided lifeguards for years, until I realised (mainly at Brighton) how many people actually swim in clothes there! I used to go there just for that purpose in the 1990's (and Trafalgar Square, which was wonderful until they banned people going in the fountain because someone dived off the top jets into two feet of water and of course died...) Anyway, when I moved to the Midlands I was similarly impressed by the fact that nobody wore swimwear in the sea at Skeggy - just the clothes they came in. And after the local public pool reopen after covid, about a third of the swimmers (mainly women) are wearing teeshirts and leggings :) :) So I only ever got gasligted once by lifeguards, that was at Croydon Water Palace for wearing a white teeshirt, but after being pisstaken by them they let me keep it on (they used the hygiene excuse). I even wore a wedding dress once at Wavelengths in Deptford :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]