Page banner image

Re: BYE BYE, BEAUTIFUL!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on May 15, 2023 at 11:46:29

In Reply to: Re: BYE BYE, BEAUTIFUL! posted by wetjumper on May 14, 2023 at 22:24:19:

Hi Wetjumper :) Thanks for your reply. It's just too difficult to use this board anymore, which was originally staered in the spirit of freedom, then later discovered that unfotrunately pacifism is perceived as weakness and had to tighten up on censorship to suppress spammers, but resultantly those authorative powers are often used beyond their original design principles, for panic deletion of any random non-standard content, and has hence totally flip-turned on its original terms of reference. If I cannot post her, I cannot read here either, for being autistic I have a strong sence of justice, and that has bee violated one time too many. Please leave a post on h t t p s :://tinyurl.com/janetjulia as I have not yet seen you join the happy group of hippiegoths therin residing :) It is still growing fast, and will remain a free republic of joyfulness, like Radio Caroline before the Marine Offenses Bill. I neatly avoid the Kaylagate problems by swimming where lifeguarda locate themselves, thus avoidig being kidnapped by alien paramedics who are deluded about the nature of having fun. Although my local pool disallows "long and flowing" clothes as they may entangle other swimmers (and turn themselves inside out when getting thrown in, as happened with my wedding dress at Wavelengths), I am currently content with a lycra long-sleeved rashguard (and swimshorts) as it is clingy and wet enough to be wild an exciting (lol) without causing trouble for other swimmers (POP PIP : Protect other people in a puplic indoor pool). I still turn up in full hippie gear (which I wear everywhere round here) pink or turquoise wig, ankle-length umbrella dress over a kaftan, sandals, bracelets on wrists and ankles, beads and a plushie-on-a=chain round my neck, and so on, and any other non-binary/androgynous fashion that I spontaneously desire. I get many delightful comments from random people around town, despite my age (lol). I tend to wear this in the river too, as there are many darren-free areas round here to enter and leave safely. Anyway, always fill you day with wonderful things, and QRT from me again on here, we can continue the QSO on J&J's if I ever see you on here. 10-4 :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]