Page banner image

Re: Unbelievable …

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 19, 2023 at 06:48:53

In Reply to: Re: Unbelievable … posted by Robert on May 18, 2023 at 23:17:07:

What I meant was, for Robbie and Sam, both their parents know about everything, and their aunt also knows, and not just that, but all three of you adults are not only involved but actively help out. That is, for me, borderline inconceivable. To me that would be mortifying. I’ve never told a single person face-to-face.

In terms of whether it’s detrimental or not, I guess that depends hugely on your personality and life. I was too aloof and strange to be popular (I still have some very odd hobbies), so I can’t speak from the perspective of a popular person. The question is whether it becomes a lingering obsession into that which you cannot have (as it has for me) or whether one’s lifestyle permits active participation to a desired level.

Since everyone involved seems to have a high degree of friendship and openness, I would be inclined to theorise that it’s not going to burn up their soul as it has done mine.

I’ve never figured out for certain my sexual orientation (another long story) but my interest is primarily wet women. Whether either Sam or Robbie will develop an interest in wet girls/women that becomes a troublesome fetish in time, I cannot say.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]