Page banner image

Re: Wet hair?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 19, 2023 at 23:32:51

In Reply to: Re: Wet hair? posted by LeviLovR on May 19, 2023 at 17:30:40:

The trouble with getting wet alone is that you can’t see what’s going on, not with your own hair anyway. You need someone else to share the experience with, and enjoy seeing each other wet.

I did get caught in a rainstorm on a walk three years ago (normally I am not that fortunate, not even on a 15–20-mile walk at any time of year) which was wonderful, and I still have all the photos I took from that, and the camera survived being used in the rain (and pretty much survived being dropped three feet onto tarmac while out photographing electricity pylons, my absurdly sad new interest!) I finally decided to delete all my wetlook photos, hundreds of them, although some might still exist in an old backup.

(In 2020 I also used to go out for long walks in the pouring rain, but we’ve not had a rainy season like that since. I did finally get a proper rain walk a few weeks back — so nice to walk through woodland and listen to the rain falling through the trees, yet sad that it’s now been three years of walking alone since the first UK lockdown in 2020.)

I guess you’re planning to take your own selfies to see how your hair comes out?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]