Page banner image

Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk 3/3

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 26, 2023 at 21:22:12

In Reply to: Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk posted by Robert on May 26, 2023 at 20:39:49:

Part of the confusion for me surrounds the idea of sensory input and activity input. When you see those YouTube videos, the participants often just seem to float about and do very little. My brain is not quite wired that way: I am wired up for continual sensory change and processing input. That’s possibly why I took to computer programming: it gives my mind something to process for hours on end. I find illustration work therapeutic: it’s sufficiently low-stress as not to overload my tolerance (programming can be really stressful when you hit snags) but sufficiently involved so that your brain is kept busy and not allowed to idle and return to loneliness and longing.

Getting wet fully clothed is a real point of confusion for me because, simply: what do you do? I’ve had a lot of clothed baths and showers (in a tiny bathroom, so there’s no space to explore) as well as getting wet outdoors, but it’s all kind of empty.

(And there’s always that fear that when you find someone special, they won’t share your fetish or want to participate.)

It’s not that I am not capable of chilling out, spacing out … just looking at nature, watching trains … but a fetish is something that demands more than just standing there looking wet, and how do you do that alone?

Sorry, ramble over … It’s just … Being over 40 and having never found a single soul who has ever come close to sharing how I see the world, or understanding any of it, fetishes, technical interests, any of it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]