Page banner image

Graduation Party

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcam on May 28, 2023 at 14:06:56

I woke up and went outside to find that after a week of heavy Florida rain, that a cool front had come through during the night bringing sunny skies, and 65* weather, rare for Florida in June.
Zack called me up and asked if I wanted to accompany him to pick up a camera in Orlando that he took in for repair, then stop by that upscale whiskey bar that we’ve been wanting to check out, and afterwards stopping on the way back to swing by the park where his little brother’s graduation party was being held at. I didn’t have anything else planned so I agreed.
He arrived at my house to pick me up wearing his black Express suit, with a black turtleneck shirt underneath, and black dress shoes and socks. I asked why he was dressed up so nice, and he said that with the nice crisp air outside, that he just felt like it, plus he’s not exactly sure how upscale the whiskey bar was, so I put on my black Express suit also, we both had recently bought them together for a funeral, and I thought it would be pleasant to wear it again for something a little more happier, but I wore a grey button up dress shirt and black tie instead.
We picked up his camera, then hit the Whiskey Bar, and I was thankful for deciding to wearing a suit, we definitely were not overdressed. We had 2 drinks and then left for the graduation party at the park.
We drove the 30 minutes to the Park, and when we got to it I couldn’t help but notice it had a nice waterslide.
He parked then called his brother, and he told us that he was near the entrance to the waterslide. We had to pay the admission, even though we tried to explain we were only stopping by for a bit to visit his brother, and I heard Zack say “ Does it look like we are going on the slide or lake?” But in the end we had to pay.
We found him and he was with a group of friends at the line to the waterslide, I couldn’t help but notice one of his brothers friends was dressed in a suit almost identical to me, except for a black dress shirt and black and grey striped tie, and he was moving along with the line. I couldn’t resist and jokingly asked if he was going on the slide too, and he replied “I didn’t plan on it, but I assumed it was just a regular park with picnic tables, nobody told me it was a waterslide park so I wore the same thing I wore at graduation” … and I had to ask for sure …“So your going down the slide dressed like that, in your suit and tie?” He said “Yes, I gave into the dares. But I feel really, really stupid being the only one dressed like this”.
I looked at Zack with a devious grin, and he started shaking his head crazily and saying “NO! NO! DONT SAY IT! I know what your thinking!”… And I looked at his friend and said “ Don’t worry, me and Zack are going to join you on the slide too” Tyler’s eyes lit up and his face couldn’t hide his surprise “Are you serious? In your suits too?” I nodded agreement and said, “At least I won’t feel bad paying the for the admission” and then I added while looking at Zack…“Well at least I am!”
All of a sudden Zack’s brother and his friends looker at Zack, and all in unison started chanting as one “Do it! Do it! Do it! At Zack.
Zack knew he was trapped, if he backed down he’d never hear the end of it. But he didn’t commit or say yes at this point.
I introduced myself to his friend, and found out his name was Tyler, he looked at me and asked “Are you seriously really going to do it” Your suits look a lot more expensive than than mine” I replied simply “ I’m definitely going to do it, still not sure about Zack though “ And again the chants of DO IT! started again. It ended when Zack started emptying his pockets, and handing everything to his brother to put in the backpack. I did the same.
When we got to the top the Lifeguard looked us over and said matter if factly “ Sorry, you have to take off your shoes, but I’ve seen this a few times this week already from some other Graduates so I’m not going to stop you. Now who’s first?” Tyler volunteered, and he sat down at the beginning of the slide, holding on to the two rails beside him. There was a small pool at the top of the slide about 8” deep,pretty much soaking Tyler instantly from the waist down, and then the force of the water jets behind him drenched his back, he turned and looked at me and Zack and said “Thanks for doing this with me” Then faced forward and let go of the rails, he layed down on his back on the way down, and I noticed that he got air on the 2nd bump on the slide, then splashed into the 3 foot pool below, going completely underwater… We heard cheering from the people below.
“Who’s next?” I pointed at Zack, and he pointed at me at the same time, and I looked at the lifeguard and said “ I can’t trust him from backing out if I go first, so he needs to go next” The lifeguard pointed at Zack and said loudly “Your up”.
Zack knew he couldn’t back out, and slowly sat down, instantly soaking him, and just as he was letting go of the rails, the lifeguard gave him an extra push, and I watched Zack splash into the pool below, considerably faster than Tyler. I watched as he slogged out of the pool, water cascading off his now shiny wet suit.
Then it was my turn, I thanked the lifeguard, and away I went.
Zack, Tyler and I gathered down at the bottom, getting high fives from dozen of people. Zack shook his finger at me and said “You know there is going to be payback for this!!” and laughed.
Zack’s brother had went up to retrieve our shoes from the top of the slide and we put then in his locker, along with his backpack.
I looked at Zack, he looked just as nice as he looked when he picked me up at my house, except for his drenched suit and wet hair this is.
Zack, Tyler and me went down 3 more times, then Zack and I said our goodbyes and he took me home after putting towels on his seat. He joked about every time he wears a suit around me it turns into a swim suit. And I said coyly “Your welcome”.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]