Page banner image

Re: What is everyone into?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on May 28, 2023 at 22:21:32

In Reply to: Re: What is everyone into? posted by MRN on May 28, 2023 at 21:05:44:

Given the choice, I prefer isolation, but I realize that I live in a major city and that places where wet and muddy recreation are possible are often frequented by other people, so I'm used to the idea that I may be seen. If I'm not doing anything wrong, I just do what I was planning on doing. Sometimes I get a snarky remark or a strange question, but mostly I'm ignored.

Sometimes there are hazards, like one lady who was riding her horse at a full gallop on a multiuse trail, dirt bikers and ATV enthusiasts whose course can be hard to predict, and, a few weeks ago, some shooters with very poor marksmanship who didn't seem to care about the backstop. Then there's the animal kingdom. At times rattlesnakes and packs of coyotes have been uncomfortably close.

Back in February I had a very rare opportunity to get muddy in front of a large group of people where it was expected that I get muddy (a rodeo arena belly flop contest). What surprised me was how many people thought it was unpleasant and that I was only doing it for the free beer. As a matter of fact I turned down the beer and later bought a lemonade when I was thirsty. I just enjoyed the mud.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]