Page banner image

My first pond swim

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Waterboy on June 04, 2023 at 09:37:13

I recently found out there’s a shallow pond where I live. I thought it might be fun to play there a little.

Last night I wasn’t tired so I decided to go for it. It had rained so I wouldn’t leave wet footsteps as the streets were already wet. I wore a wetsuit, old jacket, black skinny jeans, chucks and leather gloves. I live in a cold country so I thought it might be cold.

When I was walking to the pond, I saw some people despite it being 3 am (I live in a Nordic country). It was light outside so I was worried people would see me. Not only would I look crazy but people might think I need help. People don’t know I’m wearing a wetsuit either and actually warm.

When I got to the pond, I waded in and got my jeans wet to the knees. I got my upper body wet too and was surprised how easy it was to swim. The wetsuit made me buoyant and it felt amazing to float there. The water didn’t feel cold at all. I lifted my legs in the water so I could see the chucks and jeans glistening but too bad I forgot to look at my hands in gloves.

After I got relaxed, I decided to get out so there would be less chances someone saw me. When I wasn’t dripping anymore, I walked home and the streets were deserted.

It was an amazing experience, I didn’t expect to have an opportunity to swim. It didn’t feel weird at all and I didn’t get too hot in the wetsuit either. Too bad I can’t enjoy clothed swims as I don’t want to be caught. I was so lucky this time (and I almost didn’t even go!).

I have been lurking on this website since my early teens and this is the first time I’m posting now in my twenties.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]