Page banner image

Re: Just shouting into the void …

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 06, 2023 at 09:04:33

In Reply to: Re: Just shouting into the void … posted by drippingwet on June 05, 2023 at 12:15:56:

<>font color=blue>

To everybody :

To (mis)quote my Tantric guru, William Bloom, "dignity is bogus and should be ignored :)" So don't let the opinions of other "people" stop you having fun or feeling wonderful. "Up" is not the only direction you should grow! If "society" believes that adult men should behave differently from women and teenagers then self-styled "society" is blatantly wrong! (It was originally an indutrialisation precept) Also read my post further down about divers shoulding to go back in the water after a jumpscare so that their spirit is persisted, not threatened by an external incident. We must stand our ground and re-educate "society"! And ignore chronological age -- I am chronologically 68 and still enjoy falling in local rivers and running into the sea in an ankle-length kaftan and/or umbrella dress, hippie beads and a plushie-on-a-chain round my neck. and a long pink curly wig -- have fun, your life is yours, not this mythical "society"'s. We must all retrain it! Maybe we should continue this conversation on Janet and Julia's Wet Forum (//tinyurl.com/janetjulia) as I nowadays only infrequently post on Wacky, partially due to my current busyence, and the gaslightion I was targeted with on Wacky :) Always fill your day with wonderful things

:)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]