Page banner image

Re: Just shouting into the void …

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 09, 2023 at 09:46:08

In Reply to: Re: Just shouting into the void … posted by MRN on June 08, 2023 at 20:33:19:

We probably had totally different experiences growing up, for example childhood abuse by primary school teachers (and certain religious cults) can lead to certain realisations about the nature of society and prioritisation of essential needs, the myth of free will, and the fakeness of religion etc. I'd better not expand on this because Felix would probably de-index this post like he did with my trans post I made a couple of months ago. In the end the important thing is consciouness and qualia, that's the only true reality (which mystics and hippies have known for millennia), everything else is just deep fake, an emulation running on the collective unconscious (hence psi phenomena like "community of sensation" and precognitive phenomena). One or two personas on J&J are mine, yes, in order to get more "real" users to post, for example, all the anagrams of "Doctor Who" are obviously me, but Kat Neville is obviously a real world human using AI to generate a rather good story. I've used multiple personas on here too (an obvious one being Dark Plushie Playtime) -- it's not schizophrenia, just autism (asberger's syndrome) :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]