Page banner image

Re: Kyrie eleison, in nomini domini, gloria in access fault

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dark Janet Playtime on June 09, 2023 at 23:34:01

In Reply to: Auf englisch bitte ... posted by MRN on June 09, 2023 at 19:22:04:

And it seemed to be going so well, with many successful interactions. Maybe he's found that pink dress he mentioned about six years ago, or just wants to be anonymous again. To misquote the Beatles: "Nothing's gonna change my world" (a song about the Maharishi of course). Jai Guru Dev!!! Anyway, my post contained a number of sentences each of which was a reply to one of MRN's points in his post: first an explanation how you *can* make friends at your local swimming pool, then an explanation of the shower area (between the pool and the changing cubicles) and what I wear in them, and how to talk to fully-dressed women showering after their swim, then why I get a lot of women sying I look "fantastic" or "gorgeous" etc. as a result of wearing drag everywhere I go these days, then a comment of how brilliant the Midlands is compared to London, and why; then a discussion about the soul and qualia (the only true reality!), followed by a reason why I became celibate (hint: to prevent my propagating autistic genes). Here endeth the QSO. That's two Wacky users who no longer talk to me (Mal, and Wetjumper). No wonder I prefer Lady Kundalini as a lover :D Always fill your soul with wonderful things :) Amen.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]