Page banner image

Re: Kyrie eleison, in nomini domini, gloria in access fault

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on June 10, 2023 at 08:41:27

In Reply to: Re: Kyrie eleison, in nomini domini, gloria in access fault posted by Dark Janet Playtime on June 09, 2023 at 23:34:01:

No it was not successful. You talk in riddles, and you never really understand anything I try to explain.

You’re welcome to pay attention and try to understand, and target your explanations in a language that others can understand.

With that said, I don’t believe I will be staying here. The place is mostly dead and still no sign of like-minded folks. I really don’t belong around anyone anywhere, and that is the point you really fail to grasp. I can’t just make friends and lovers from people at a pool, or anywhere. I can be on good speaking terms with people, but we never have anything in common and the frustration sets in.

Also bear in mind the tendency for people in British society to consider getting drunk acceptable, so that rules out a great deal of people for me.

You also find that nobody anywhere really has time to fit another person into their life. This is a key factor of being “too old”: kids have simpler lives and can slot in whoever they wish, but as you get older and responsibilities mount, there is no capacity left in your life for a new friend. I have spare capacity but no-one else does, so there you have another way that friendships fail.

I wake up every Saturday and Sunday morning to emptiness. Once I leave here, there will no messages from anyone. I go out for a 10–20 mile walk on a Saturday, and come back to the same silence. No-one has the time or inclination now to communicate. Those few people I do communicate with on a technical basis absolutely refuse to be a friend.

I am not in any position to move away from “London” (I’m not in London) — I’d never find another job so I may as well stick with what I have until the company gets sold next year, and it would be madness to move to the West Midlands (although that is where half my family is from) as I need to be physically around equipment in the office.

I am not telling anyone that I don’t want to talk to them, but it must be conducted in a practical manner.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]