Page banner image

Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 10, 2023 at 13:14:20

So it's saturday and I usually do the lane swim 12:30 - 13:30 at my local public pool (Fusion). As it was 25oC out of doors today, I didn't bother changing after my swim. I just got my cyan wig, kaftan, trousers, and shoes out my locker (plus the plastic bag containing stuff I didn't want to get wet, like my (unused) towel and phone, put the bag by the corridor where the showers are, and put my umbrella dress and kaftan, trousres,shoes, and cyan wig on, over my swimwear (Mistral rashie, with another blue swimshirt over it, primark lycra leggings, with marks & spencers swimshorts over them) and stepped under the shower :) :) Wonderful :) nice and wet, a nd no silly comments from the other swimmers (but maybe some funny looks, but they're unimportant!) After about 5 minutes under the shower, to ensure a total drenching, I calmly walked out of the changing area (picking up my dry plastic bag on the way), and past reception, hoping I didn't make any soggy footprints. No odd comments from reception staff or lifeguards :) Out into the car park, past the park, and along the high street, enjoying being drenched through, leaving drips as I walked along, through the market, past Barbara's stall (where I buy my hippie stuff) and home, still lovely and wet. I love hot summer days :) Always fill your soul with wonderful things :) [German version on request (NOT)]

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]