Page banner image

Re: A wet afternoon

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on June 10, 2023 at 21:15:37

In Reply to: Re: A wet afternoon posted by Squishy Plushie on June 10, 2023 at 21:02:08:

I don’t want to have to take a bag with me with a change of shoes, because then I have to carry it into the water with me, or leave it unattended. The idea certainly occurred to me, but there are no lockers in these two public parks! The whole walk was a 15.5 mile round trip and that’s a bit far to walk in sandals!

Lots of the kids were in normal clothes (though most boys were not wearing a shirt), although the young lady I had the brief water fight with was in a swimsuit. Too bad the men weren’t properly dressed, and that virtually none of the women wanted to get soaked. I don’t think the dads were “compelled” to be shirtless: it’s just normal behaviour!

I don’t know what my plans are, but it’s not impossible that I will meet an adventurous lady one day. I really thought I had a chance today with that woman who waded in with me, but she chickened out, and her friend (who from her accent was Scottish :) wouldn’t even get in at all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]