Page banner image

Re: A wet afternoon

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 11, 2023 at 14:15:55

In Reply to: Re: A wet afternoon posted by Squishy Plushie on June 11, 2023 at 13:24:11:

Which reminds me of when I used to swim at Brighton (south coast, 50 minutes from East Croydon on the express) in a long black-and-white patterned dress, over a red long-sleeved dress, and mauve glittery jelly sandals. Twillin took some photos (September 1999). I got a duffle-bag full of drag stolen by beach thieves, and went round the local police station like that (Brighton is *very* LGBT+ friendly) I also went to Pride in a similar outfit, plus blue Maybelline eye-shadow and a blonde wig. And a white leather shoulder bag. This bloke turned up on the beach, and dared me to wade in the pool. So I dived in (wearing that outfit) and swam underwaterto the other end, clibming out totally ravishingly wet. You should have seen his expression! I never thought I "passed" that well! I no longer try to, though, and deliberately wear a beard in order to Genderf**k :) Always fill your soul with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]