Page banner image

Re: climbing down was the obstacle

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on March 12, 2023 at 02:53:44

In Reply to: Re: climbing down was the obstacle posted by Capri's Carl on March 11, 2023 at 21:03:24:

There was no hose, and given that the temperature was only in the 50's, there probably would not have been much interest if there had been. The parking lot was unpaved, so the parking lot puddles were all muddy. There was plenty of water but very little clean water.

I just drove home dirty, and I assume the others did as well. I was told that the other four contestants didn't get nearly as muddy as I did. One man told me I was a brave man for getting that muddy. I said there was no great danger in a mud puddle. He said I would have to drive home that way. I said it was no different than driving home from the hiking trail when I got all muddy there. He said his car had only 450 miles on it, so he wanted to keep it clean. There's the difference, I suppose. My car has 270,000 miles on it, and the interior has been muddy many times.

If an event is organized just for getting muddy, they usually have some provision for cleanup, like with mud runs or mud volleyball. Whether a rodeo has a belly flop competition is dependent upon the weather, so they don't usually plan for contestant cleanup.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]