Page banner image

White hoodie experience

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Muddywet on April 17, 2023 at 17:53:23

I did it and it was amazing! I had dark blue jeans, my converse and the oversized white hood on and I immediately wrote I love mud on the back using a heart instead of the word love. I started exploring the trail which wasn't too busy getting my shoes soaked and mud to the knees pretty quickly. There were a lot of French people around who barring the kids didn't pay much attention to me until I jumped into a ditch near her which was crossing the path. As i climbed out i could see her smiling and she looked at her own converse and kind of kicked at the ground. An American woman got me really going though. They stopped near me to read my hoodie and as I turned around and started walking back into the mud she commented on how I must really actually love the mud. I told her I did and that I just liked it for some reason and wanted to get muddy today. I wandered about for another while and met two English tourists. The woman said wow that's mucky when she saw the path way and me. I said it is and turned around to make some space so they could use the stepping stones to pass promising not to splash her as i trudged along through the mud and stood in a pool of it as they made their way further along. She started chatting about how filthy I was and I said ya I love getting muddy. They both laughed and they said they read my hoodie. I hung around near them as they explored a little further but the trail gets really bad just beyond that point so the took some pics and came back towards me. The woman told me to enjoy the mud and I said I would as I slopped my shoes around and plonked down on my knees right in front of them. They both laughed and headed off. I was just standing up again when the next woman arrived and I said hi. She smiled looking at me and said hi. I was gone beyond caring at this stage what anyone thought and was just splashing around trying to get filthy. She kept glancing at me but didn't say anything before she headed off I excused myself as she passed and made some space for her so she wouldn't get soaked. She kept checking out the state of my clothes but didn't say anything. Lastly on the way back I passed a young family who were giving me some looks as I was pretty filthy at this stage, nowhere near full coverage because I wanted the message visible. And I heard them read it off and laugh at me as a splashed along. An excellent day and I'll definitely be doing it again soon. I really am enjoying the interactions and having people seeing me get my clothes filthy on purpose.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]