Page banner image

Re: Fourth trip to the beach

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben on September 10, 2020 at 16:50:46

In Reply to: First trip to the beach posted by Ben on August 26, 2020 at 17:11:43:

A few days after the third trip we went again for the final time so far.
Cousin wore a red t shirt over a black t shirt, his swimming shorts, white Adidas trackies with black jeans over the top.
He had dared me to wear two jeans in the sea, so I had my speedo jammers, blue Adidas shorts, blue skinny jeans with normal fit black jeans on top.
As I had done my dare, I dared Cousin to swap his jeans and trackies around while he was in the sea. Luckily it was not too rough, so he managed to do it. When he got out you could see his black jeans through the trackies, but there was nobody much around so he didn't care. Next time we went in the water he changed them back.
We were hoping to go again, but every time we could have gone the weather was not too good. He is back to school now but we are both hoping for an opportunity at the weekend.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]