Page banner image

Re: Wet In Karate Suit

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on December 18, 2021 at 20:33:23

In Reply to: Wet In Karate Suit posted by Wet Dude on December 10, 2021 at 09:35:18:

Ha ha, funny you mention this because I did this when I was a kid. I came home from karate class all sweaty and hot and asked my Mom if I could have a shower. She said "why are you asking" and I said, I just wanted to be sure you're ok with it.

So I didn't take anything off (except my shoes - for 2 reasons - you don't wear shoes in karate and my Mom would have killed me if I had worn those.

I had my full white gi on, as well as a cup as we had sparring that day - all things I hadn't soaked. I think I was about 12?? I can't remember exactly but I know it was after my "first time getting wet" at my uncle's house when I was 11.

Mom said, "uh, so that's why you asked. And you know I would have said no, so you left out the 'in my uniform' part."

Yes, absolutely right, Mom, that's why I left that out :).

Mom ended up drying it out and it was ready for my next class later that week, but when I got there I decided to "soak" it again in the showers at the venue - not fully soaked, but did fully soak my shirt and then put my gi jacket over it. Felt great, and no one asked or noticed. Just told Mom I was heavily sweating again and that I was already soaked, hence why I asked last time. I think she was wise to what I did, but it was still fun.

I only did it those two times, though - I didn't want to get caught again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]