Page banner image

First time getting wet in white shorts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dolphin on April 04, 2023 at 17:43:56

When i was at school, occasionally lessons got changed around without notice. On this day i was suposed to have soccer, our sports kit for soccer was very thin white nylon shorts and t shirt.
Well the day went well and we went to soccer class and the teacher said, sorry guys we have to do swimming today as the pitch is in a bad way.
So we all had to go to the pool changing rooms.
All us lads all asked each other " did you bring your swimming stuff? "
None of us had.
All we had was our soccer shorts ( seethru even when dry )
We all agreed that we have to wear a soccer shorts.
So every one of us went poolside in just our white thin nylon shorts

The teacher came poolside and said right lads, two lenths GO !
So we all dove in and did two lenths and climbed out.

We where all stood there soaking wet with just our thin white shorts on.
Along the line some giggling started and we all started laughing as we realised the shorts where very very seehru. You could see everthing. And some of us including me had a sturing in our shorts and things started to grow.
We spent the afternoon in the swimming lesson in our white nylon shorts, doing lenths and activities. After the lesson was free time so we where just jumping in and out of the pool.
I was amazed seeing a few guys i had a crush on climbing out the pool with the shorts clinging and transparent.
I got so hard but didnt care anymore as a lot of the other guys where too.

When we had swimming practice the following friday half of us swam in our white soccer shorts again.

Ever since i love swimming in white shorts, cotton or nylon. Seeing others in white shorts always bring back memories of that day we cahnged lessons.

Anyone else had similar?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]