Page banner image

My New Football Shirt

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on April 17, 2023 at 10:17:05

I don't like football / soccer or follow any team but I do love the look and feel of footy and sports kit especially big and baggy sizes. Goes all the way back to my white nylon school PE shorts days. I have quite a few football shirts and sports kit from over the years. I do everything in my footy kit including sleeping in it and the best bit of all is the feel of my footy kit as me gets it soaked in the sea, river or rain. When me has a shower or bath I always have on one of my footy shirts, shorts or other sports kit.

It has been a few years since me bought a new football or soccer shirt or other sports kit due to the high cost of footy kit. :-( A few days ago me met my soggy buddy (Neptune) and decided to have a look in TK Max. At first me thought me would not find anything. As I was looking at the racks of clothes me come across a footy shirt that I like the look of. It was a 4XL dark blue Manchester United 3rd shirt 2021 – 2022 season. They only had one 4XL size and at only £9 me had to get it knowing how much footy kit normally costs (about £70) and that I would love getting wet in a 4XL shirt it was a very good deal. :-) As soon as we got back to Neptune HQ I cut off the price tags and put on the new footy shirt. Me loves the feel of my new footy shirt. Cant wait until me gets wet in it. :-) I know some people that collect football shirts would keep the price tags on and never wear them but for me I love to have them on all the time and get wet and messy in them when ever me can. Later when I get back home that night my new footy shirt is so baggy that me only has it on to sleep in.

Next morning after having breakfast still only in my new footy shirt it was time to baptize and soak it for the first time in the bath. I put the plug in the bath and turn on the shower. Me then steps into the bath and puts my head under the warm shower slowly allowing the sream of water to trickle into and over my new footy shirt gradually soaking it. My new shirt is dark blue so I will miss watching it turn transparent as it gets wet but still love the feel of my baggy 4XL footy shirt under the shower. When the bath was full me turns off the water and submerge myself into the warm water. My new football shirt is now baptized. :-) Love getting sports kit soaked for the first time. I spend most of the morning laying down and rolling around in the bath having an enjoyable time playing with my new footy shirt and my body as it floats around in the water. When it was time to get out of the bath me likes my new footy shirt that I keep it on as me steps out of the bath and as it is still soaked with drips of water pouring off it me puts on my trackys over the top of my very soggy shirt and stay in it for the rest of the day. I bought the shirt especially so that me can soak it and get messy in it. Will have many years play out of it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]