Page banner image

Re: Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 11, 2023 at 21:25:43

In Reply to: Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :) posted by Squishy Plushie on June 10, 2023 at 13:14:20:

I've just checked the material of one of my purple umbrella dresses, it's rayon, so it's alloed to be worn in the pool, as long as I tuck it into my swimshorts, which I've just tested, and it does if I wrap thr skirt under my bum. So next time I go swimming, I wont be taking a swim bag or a towel, and won't need to get changed or use a locker (edit- see below) :) Tuck in the skirt, take off the wig, keys, card, and shoes, shower, fall in the pool off the ladder, swim laps, climb out, untuck, put on my pink wig and shoes, get showered, get my keys and card, and walk out via reception and the car park :) Keys? A beach safe round my neck. Card? hmm, I'll need a locker after all, just for shoes, card, pink waistlength curly wig, and keys. Kaftan? I'll forgo it for once, so I can zap through without getting changed at all, just pick up my keys/card/shoes on the way out. Yay! Swim freedom in a public pool. I'll make a post and let you all know how it went :) Always fill your outfit with wonderful sogginess :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]