Page banner image

Re: A wet afternoon

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 12, 2023 at 00:53:13

In Reply to: Re: A wet afternoon posted by MRN on June 11, 2023 at 23:50:05:

Yep, in the end it's compromise due to differing local resources. The local pool is only half a mile down the high street, near the park and the library, and has got me back to 10 stone again after binging on chocolate during the lonely covid period, and fulfils my WAM needs. The nearest beach is 65 miles away (Skegness) and takes three hours on the train from Nottingham (Brighton only took under an hour from Croydon) but Skeggy is very WAM-friendly so I still go there at least once a year (though given I can now swim in my dress at the local pool, it may become redundant, like the local river. I've never been abroad (Spain etc.) so by definition I cannot feel I miss it. I also enjoy exploring the rail network, from Stoke o n Trent to Cleethorpes and Sheffield, and the "Bedpan Line" (Bedford to St.Pancras) and London Underground. (I almost wanted to be a train driver until I realised how utterly repetitive it would be. I have grown to love the smell of chlorine though! It remind me I've just been having fun :) Always fill your {pop,push} with wonderful {LEA ES:DI, AX} lol :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]