Page banner image

Re: To return, or not to return?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on June 13, 2023 at 19:25:02

In Reply to: Re: To return, or not to return? posted by LeviLovR on June 13, 2023 at 13:33:46:

I’ve just come into a hobby windfall of information, both last week and this week; my luck has changed, temporarily at least, which is one reason why I did return to Batford Springs this past weekend: to experience it in light of my changed fortunes and see if I meet anyone nice. And while it’s true that nothing magic happened, I was pleasantly surprised to find that things went better than they could have. I was only able to be there an hour, although it felt longer. Even if I never return, it’s nice to know that I have a tiny bit of courage in me somewhere.

But yes, as your various experiences indicate: statistically the odds are fairly slim, and various people you meet are open to misinterpretation.

I am not sure what this weekend will bring; I’ve come down with something (cold? mild COVID? don’t know) — not a big deal (still going to work as there are only two of us in the office and my boss couldn’t care less about it) but I am not confident that I will want to be back in the water this soon! You never know how long the sunshine will last in Britain, as it may only last for a few weeks and not return.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]