Page banner image

Re: To return, or not to return?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on June 13, 2023 at 13:33:46

In Reply to: To return, or not to return? posted by MRN on June 12, 2023 at 19:33:39:

You never know what can happen when it comes to meeting the opposite sex at these places. I've had varying experiences.

At the boat ramp that I frequent I meet and talk to a great many people, naturally many are female. One day I met the woman of my dreams who I found extremely attractive. She initiated the conversation. She was younger than me and had a teenage son with her. I really liked her and thought she was a divorcee as I saw her and her son there several times at the boat ramp as they had just purchased a new jet ski that the son was eager to use. Then one day her husband came along with their teenage daughter. I was devastated. Turns out he's a really nice guy and they have a very happy family but for a while it was nice to think that it might develop into something. Stranger things have happened.

So same beach and boat ramp, things very quiet as it was rather a dreary day. I'm sitting on my rock by the boat ramp and there is a woman at the opposite end of the beach. No one else there. She spies me and practically runs down the beach to meet me. She's more my age, but definitely not my type. She told me her whole life story about her failed romances. I guess the best way to describe her would be desperate. She was ready to take me home and put me to bed! It was hard trying to get away from her, she really didn't want to take NO for an answer. For a long time after I was afraid she would reappear at the beach and haunt me but she never returned.

And then there was Dee, the woman in the woods. Met her at the river. She was a mystery. She was homeless, running and hiding from someone and something and didn't want to be found. She and her cat were staying in her truck, which had broken down in the woods and filled with all her posessions. She was looking for someone to help her fix the truck, which wasn't me because I am not at all mechanically inclined. I liked her and we actually spent a couple of hours in the water together having a great time. She wasn't bothered at all by the fact that I was fully clothed, which was really nice. Dee was marooned with her cat in the woods for several weeks. She was intriguing, but a user who would take advantage of people trying to get them to do things for her. Lots of men fished along the river and she was constantly looking for someone to fix her truck for her, which I believed was beyond repair, and I also believe she promised to repay them by satisfying their male needs and wants.
Every time I went to the river I looked for Dee, simultaneously hoping she was there and yet also hoping she was gone. She would definitely swim with me, but also ask for favors like driving her into town so she could buy groceries, each time asking for a little bit more. I really didn't want to get too involved as I suspected that there were some criminal aspects in her past. She was very much afraid of the police finding her. She completely rejected all my suggestions of contacting them as they could get a tow truck to pull her truck out and also put her in contact with organizations that could find her shelter and aid. She never asked me for money but I think she would have eventually. All I know is I went back to the river one day and Dee, her cat, her truck and all her possessions were gone. It was as if she had never been there. I will never know exactly what happened to her, but most likely the fishermen reported her to the police and they had her removed from the spot and hopefully got her the assistance she needed. I really would like to know what became of her.

So anything can happen. You just never know.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]