Page banner image

Re: A wet afternoon

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on June 14, 2023 at 05:28:53

In Reply to: Re: A wet afternoon posted by Squishy Plushie on June 12, 2023 at 21:59:07:

Yes there are always the times where you do regret not initiating or pushing a bit harder.

“Love at first sight” though, this seems to depend on the idea that you can (subconsciously) assess a person by how they look or how they present themselves. If that is effective, then compliments could conceivably be truly meaningful, but if it is not effective, then compliments will be only superficial and not reflect what you would actually love in a person (or not) if you got to know them. I don’t tend to assign any value to compliments based on superficial perception. For example, if someone thinks I am great at my job (I don’t get noticed for how I look!) that does not tell me that I am good at my job: it tells me that I know more than the person I am assisting but says nothing about my actual skill level, as such perceptions are relative and not absolute (since the person paying the compliment has no knowledge by which to assess a person’s technical competence). Being recognised by an expert however would carry some weight.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]