Page banner image

Re: To return, or not to return? Please stay :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 14, 2023 at 21:46:17

In Reply to: Re: To return, or not to return? Please stay :) posted by MRN on June 14, 2023 at 21:23:15:

Basically, dress in a way you feel comfortable and confident with, remember ing that if other people can do it, so can you. This was roughly the advice the Samaritans (who helped me with my Gender Dyspahoria problem in the early 1990's) and when I realised it was okay to dress in public. Why should only women wear beautiful things! That, together with William Bloom's Tantra course at St.James's Piccadilly, is where I got "the power and the glory" and have never looked back :) Okay, one gets gaslit occasionally, but hey, they have no more right than you to fulfil you soul's spiritual needs. It's just after that that I started splashing around in Trafalgar Square (now unfortunately no longer open to WAMmers) and gained more confidence with women. So don't give up Mal :) Wearing a nonbinary (androgynous, neither male nor female) is a good start, then you're not worried about feeling out of place, you can always fulfil you fantasies at a later time or place. Then you'll love it so much that it will just feel natural all the time, and you'll wonder why you ever worried about it. Let's provisionally say next Saturday 21st June, (unless tha weather falls to pieces) at the railway station, (which station is best? Please email if you don't want the location publicly mentioned on here) some time between 11AM and noon? Let me know if this is no good for you :) I'll try not to be too weird, but still noticeable.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]