Page banner image

Re: Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on June 12, 2023 at 21:20:22

In Reply to: Re: Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :) posted by Squishy Plushie on June 12, 2023 at 00:31:06:

I guess it’s less a case of permanently losing the magic, and more a case of it becoming less forthcoming.

It may be true that I am sufficiently “on the spectrum” and that this is why I am still not adult mature and still want to just play around like a child. Another valid argument is that I am broody and have become psychogically prepared for being a father, as parents have to regress to childhood behaviour with their children! That is, if I was so stiffened with age, I would be the most dull, uninspiring and unengaging parent. Parents should be right in there with their kids to encourage them! (My objections to being a parent relate more to my own mental fortitude and capabilities, or more specifically the lack thereof and thus inability to provide for the child in too many ways, and the world that they would be growing up into, than actually disliking children per se. I would struggle with the early years but raising a child has a huge appeal also.)

And yes, working in IT does burn you out emotionally. Not because computers are hard, but the sheer incompetence from one end of the industry to the other. It’s only been 15 years and counting so far, but that’s already more than I can bear.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]