Page banner image

Re: Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 12, 2023 at 00:31:06

In Reply to: Re: Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :) posted by MRN on June 11, 2023 at 23:45:29:

[Childhood:] I never really lost the magic and wonder of childhood, being autistic -- that's one real advantage of a neurodivergent condition (so I'm "on the spectrum" in two ways (LGBTQ+ and autism). "Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue".... And still find delight and magic in so many little things... "Sparkle my scenery, with turquoise waterfalls, with beauty underneath..." (The Poet and The Pendulum, Nightwish) [Walking:] Yes I don't have a car either, the only one I ever drove was an early (1980's) electric, a Sinclair C5 which eventally my landlord towed away because I gave up on it - it wouldn't go up hill because it ws designed with no gearbox, and ran the battery flat. You'd literally need to "get out and push it" up hill, lol :) Like you I did a lot of exploring round here during covid, and discovered a lot of interesting places, like a wonderful deep place in the river near Hathern, though since the local swimming pool reopened I don't go there much now. Lots of interesting farms and meadows (I missed out on Rufford Ford though, because they closed it before I really discovered it -- too many other WAMmers, oh well). [Adults:] When I was at work I also found previously-magical interests become jaded and flat, due to responsibilities -- everyone expects you to know everything about whatever, telephones, VoIP, twisted pair, novell, RS232, hard disk jumpers, Apple bus pinouts, bleh... Good thing I didn't take it too seriously, or I'd be on antidepressants (though the doctor did put me on Anafranil in 1978 for OCD, they mad me cry a lot so I weaned myself off them). This was before Asperger's Syndrome was generally recognised (now bundled in with autism). [Hobbies:] Electronics, Computers (started with big ones), The Occult (from my mother, who was in the Rosicrucians), Swimming (being the only exciting form of exercise apart from walking I really enjoy), Music (mainly classical & sympho-metal nowadays), Video games (TTDLX, Ascendancy, MoO2, UT99, Sims3), and Web forums (mainly wet ones!) Always fill your %a with wonderful %b , lol :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]