Page banner image

Re: Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on June 11, 2023 at 20:06:06

In Reply to: Re: Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :) posted by MRN on June 11, 2023 at 17:41:46:

Thanks Mal :) It took years to get this far, though, hampered by my autism (or maybe given I'm already weird, it's just as easy to break two barriers than one! Once you've got your wiilpower revved up!) I do love doing this though -- it shows the bugs and loopholes in the "system". I remember when I ws afraid even to wear a teeshirt in the sea, because in those days, males were regarded as sissy's if they walked, talked, or dressed like girls, and gayness could get you murdered. It's all an illusion, maya (as per the Sanskrit). There's a fuller (but still missing some personal details) of my coming out, on the J&J forum. Always fill your soul (and pool) with wonderful things :) More wet experiences below, "A laugh in the bath"...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]