Page banner image

Re: Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on June 11, 2023 at 21:20:16

In Reply to: Re: Walking home all dripping wet, in my kaftan and umbrella dress, after my swim at the public pool just now :) posted by Squishy Plushie on June 11, 2023 at 20:06:06:

Water was never a huge part of my life. I only have a few recollections. On at least one occasion as a small child I was told to wear a t-shirt in the paddling pool to protect me from the sun; I have no recollection of how it felt or whether I cared (or what I even did, as the paddling pool was so small as to be pointless; it was quite an experience on Saturday to finally be in a decent depth of water).

I do remember various experiences getting to see wet hair, including some random blonde girl with the most stunning wet hair I ever saw, a memory that has been with me for something like 30 years.

The idea of being allowed or not allowed to be wet fully clothed just never came up, since we never went anywhere where you’d get wet.

I did once go into a pool in a rubber ring (as I couldn’t swim) and I was so mortified that it was the last time (and possibly also the first time) I ever went into a public pool with my father and sister. No idea how old I was, but old enough to realise I was so far behind everyone else. Also still too young to have overcome the various sensory problems associated with water.

In a way I am trying to have the childhood I should have had, but never did.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]