Page banner image

A wet afternoon

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on June 10, 2023 at 20:34:18

A bit long, but LeviLovR might enjoy reading it.

All week I have been wondering what to do on Saturday (today). I had already chosen my outfit (light grey trousers, light blue sad face BSOD t-shirt), but I wasn’t sure if I would, or even should, overcome the feelings of discouragement.

I decided that I would get wet after all: I was not going to waste the opportunity. I was tossing up between somewhere public that I figured was very busy, or somewhere quieter to get wet, a shallow ford, and follow it with a quiet walk along a shady trail.

It turned out to be too quiet! A couple of older ladies (in their 60s I guess) came by on bikes; one of them (elegantly attractive) said that the water was too deep to cycle through or some such. I asked her if she fancied a “swim” (not a real swim, the water there is only a few inches deep!) and she said that she did, but couldn’t be persuaded. The other people to show up were men on bikes, a couple with their dog, a group of people that seemed to included a couple, and a family (still there when I left). I held out as long as I felt I could: I was there around 30 to 40 minutes before I gave up and left.

I decided to just cancel my walk plans and go visit the other location, that I had originally planned to. And that is where it got interesting.

The river passes along the edge of a town, and there are some little artificial waterfalls and other features, and a wide area that could be as deep as four feet in the middle. In hot weather it’s a popular place to play in the water, so I did, in public! The water was amazingly warm (although I did find myself shivering at times, despite not being cold) and it was wonderful to be in much deeper water, up to my neck!

I’m still very ungainly in water (sensory processing and balance was never a strong point with me), so much so that I managed to smack my knee on something and it’s still store, and blood has oozed through my trousers!

I never really expected to interact with anyone, but I came across two people having a water fight: a young woman, and boy, could have been her kid brother or nephew. I pulled faces at her and made myself her target. Man, her water pistol was strong: several times she aimed it right at my face. I just had my had to catapult water at her. We both enjoyed that brief experience! (Cut short because she had to go somewhere and didn’t return; I got bored and returned to the deep water area.)

Another couple of young ladies turned up: I managed to persuade one to wade in a little, but not to actually get wet, and she returned to her friend. There was almost a little hint of regret, but I don’t know.

In total I figure I was there around an hour, and I didn’t want to leave. One reason I ruled this place out for today was the feeling that I would be depressed just watching, but it was surprisingly chill and relaxing! Few if any mothers got into the water, but lots of dads did, shirtless, with their dad bods! I was in better shape than many of them!

Whether I will go back another week, I am not sure. It does seem like my shoes don’t like getting soaked, but I am really glad I took the opportunity!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]